VA Mentorship Service
I am looking to mentor a few Virtual Assistants on how to build their business in return for a time commitment of 2 hours per week work in my business.
My goal is to train virtual assistants to be able to help my clients while building my own business at the same time.
Here are some of the things you will learn in my VA mentorship program:
• How to add list building to any web site
• How to run email marketing campaigns
• How to create content for web sites and blogs
• How to create landing pages
• How to create and work with checklists
• How to work with task management systems
• Copywriting for the web
• How to generate Internet traffic
• How to manage social media campaigns
Here is what you will receive with the program
• Live coaching and mentoring sessions on building your own business - Value $1700 per year
• Access to Garland's time management video library and daily time coaching program - Value $297 per year
• Access to Garland's private marketing training videos
1. Client introductions: As your skills grow, I will introduce you to clients who need your services and who will pay you to apply the skills I have taught you.
2. Reference: I will also act as a reference for you if I like your work
You can see what my clients say about me here:
To apply for this program, please provide the following via PM.
1. First and Last Name:
2. Best Email Address:
3. Phone Number:
4. Time Zone:
5. Web Site: (if you have one)
6. Social Profile Links:
7. VA Work You Are Best At
8. VA Work You Want to Learn in Future
9. Link To Your Current VA Pricing Packages or List Your Hourly Rate Here
Training & Qualifications
My name is Garland Coulson, also known as “Captain Time.”
I have spent over 25 years mastering time management and I continue to learn and grow every day.
At first, I was determined to learn time management for my own career, but I soon found myself helping others wherever I worked. Eventually I became a time management trainer and speaker, reaching thousands of people.
Time management is the “missing” skill they don’t teach in school or university. No matter how brilliant or talented you are, if you always running out of time, you can’t apply your skills to their fullest.
How do I learn about time management? I eagerly seek out the most powerful time management techniques and tools, test them, refine them and then share what I learn with others. I might spend weeks finding the perfect time management tool for a project.
Time management isn’t just about work. One of the reasons I love to teach time management is so that people have more time for what is important in their life. Time for family, friends, community and passions. Or time just to be a human “be-ing” instead of a human doing.
More time for those moments that take your breath away…
Availability & Preferences
business work days