I have over 5 years of technical support and training experience. My experience includes working in a technical support position for Apple (iOS), internet/VoIP/television installation and troubleshooting for AT&T, VoIP network design and PBX maintenance/troubleshooting for small-medium sized businesses, and I currently assist with running a helpdesk that supports ~200 users. Most of this experience was offered in a heavy client-focused setting. This means you can be sure that my troubleshooting and training will be clear, friendly, and effective.
- Installation and updates to computer software applications and drivers
- Network diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Training of new users and employees on systems, equipment, and processes
- Computer hardware troubleshooting and repair
- iOS diagnostics and repair
- Operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of business printers, scanners, and other peripherals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps for Work
- Virus diagnostics and removal
I really enjoy watching movies (action, animated, thriller, drama, comedy), anime, reading books (and comics and tech articles and manga), playing video games (FPS, though I kind of suck), researching new tech, hanging out with my wonderful family (girlfriend and daughter). I am a Black, Indigenous, POC and LGBTQIA rights advocate. There is a Code of Conduct developed by myself some time ago that I strive to abide by. Needless to say, I am very passionate about my values. That being said, I'm generally a pretty relaxed person that loves to be around good, positive people.
There's always something to be learned and shared so I keep an open mind to the experiences that come my way.